Saturday, January 3, 2015

TejaJamilla XL/Plus Tights Review

Being plus sized and tall, it has always been difficult to find Lolita appropriate tights that cute prints on them. I stumbled upon TejaJamilla on Etsy one day when I was browsing around and immediately fell in love. First off, the tights are reasonably price. I paid $50.45 for two pairs including shipping to the US from the UK. This includes the $5 discount I received for buying 2 pairs of tights (the owner will refund your PayPal after the fact).

I was concerned that I would have issues with the print rubbing or flaking off, but these stood the test of time. I wore the black and gold key/pocket watch tights on New Years Eve. I did a lot of moving, bending, sitting, and laying at the party, but these tights showed absolutely no sign of wear. To make matters even better, they are super super thick! I think the pair I received was 120 denier. That made them perfect for wearing outside in the freezing cold here. I barely noticed the cold even though I had a dress on.

The artist that produces these tights creates unique designs. You can either choose from available stock or request one of the designs on a custom color tight. You can also choose from a variety of print colors. They are on holiday now but I have already sent an email for custom print colors in their skeleton key tights and pirate tights.

The sizing guide for their tights is fairly accurate, but they do run a little small, so I wouldn't try to stretch it much if you are on the top end of the sizing like I am. I chose the XL size due to the combination of my height and measurements (my hips were 2" above the minimum and my feet are rather large, so I opted for the safer route). I'm not sure if larger sizes are available, but I'm sure you could message the owner to ask and receive a prompt reply.

Construction: 10/10
Fit: 10/10
Price: $
My Measurements: 135/115/135, Item Size: XL/Plus



*If you like what you read, you can get updates straight to your inbox by following us here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment