Friday, January 2, 2015

Yolanda Florrie avec Echos Lace Gloves Review

I was in search for the perfect pair of gloves for an OTT classic coord when I came across these beauties from Yolanda Florrie avec Echos, a Chinese Indie brand. I was very excited to stumble across these and even more excited to receive them.


My biggest concern was that they are listed as one-size fits all. I have relatively long fingers and a larger hand, so one-size for me usually ends up with one of those awkward finger gaps in the glove. So, naturally I was very delighted to find that these fit, well, like a glove! The lace is beautiful and well constructed and the details look even better than the picture. The ribbon on one side of the glove looks like it might fray if I don't take care, so I will probably put something on the end to prevent it from fraying, but other than that it is extremely well constructed.

Overall I would highly recommend these gloves. I ordered through Bhiner and received them extremely quickly. They are only $16, but with shipping they were closer to $30. My recommendation would be to purchase these in a larger order to justify the shipping cost. Still these gloves are worth every penny I spent.

I would not recommend this for anyone with larger than a 23cm wrist or longer than a 21.5cm hand. 

Construction: 10/10
Fit: 10/10
Price: $
My Measurements: N/A, Item Size: One Size





*If you like what you read, you can get updates straight to your inbox by following us here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment